2010年4月30日星期五

28th april 2010(our aniversary)\(≧▽≦)/


Ahh!!!I forgot upload this picture.We went to Nga Nga hill to see the beautiful view of kuala lumpur~~Scenic!!!





Aha!!!This is my new hair style~~
What do you think!?I'd like to dye colour maybe in 2 weeks~
And...buy a folder straight electrical..haha>~<














Our dinner...
At the restaurant name's The Ship..haha..
I ate Russian Chicken Chop,and bb...hmm...i forgot >~< BB,what were you eating??╮(╯▽╰)╭








I was wearing my new shoes(black) that day,but it's a bit higher.So,my bb bought another new shoes(white) for me~~~Different feelings when i putted on same clothe on me with these shoes~






Ring ring ring..dang dang dang dang~~
Our 1st ring...is that beautiful?? \(≧▽≦)/
But the size is a bit bigger for us..hehe~


没有评论:

发表评论