2010年4月24日星期六

What we have experienced~






I like this picture very much\(≧▽≦)/
It's really make me feel protected by him~~
I love u my bb..muackzz^3^





















































Clubbing Nigh
t~

The 1st time clubbing....
Quite bored while we arrived,because not climax yet XD
Went to Mamak after clubbing..guys were wathing football,and we girls talk >~<























































Thailand trip~~

Sawadika...quite unhappy for this trip..
Deceived by agent...
But we had a good time in the bus and disco~

































25
th & 26th December 2009

We had a great time at Genting~
It was a cold night~~
I felt very romantic when we were embracing on the outside (≧v≦)~~








































Shopping at Mid-Valley(31st august 2009)~~


Find parking for long time~
And wasted long time to find where were our car parking>~<
































The 1st time we m
et..
On their side,we were all strangers~
I could only say..without yanbong,we wouldn't be together^~^

1 条评论: